In order for our students and academy to remain open we ask all students familiarise yourselves with the info below and we ask you follow government guidelines.
These requirements will be implemented to ensure the safety of all our students and their family and friends.
RGA Salford COVID Requirements:
- All students are required to prebook on all classes through our TEAM UP APP. You should have received your logins
- If you haven’t booked on. You won’t be permitted to train. No exceptions
- All classes will require students to socially distance themselves from others and are only permitted to train with family members of the same household or with members of their support bubble.
- If you do not have a partner to train with we will be running social distancing solo drill classes.
- There will be no changing rooms available or showers. Please arrive in your gi and leave in your gi.
- If you haven’t got a gi you will be provided with one. Please ensure you have shorts and t-shirts or rashguards on so you can change quickly
- There is a one-way system through the building, these will be shown to you when you arrive. Please follow directional arrows
- We will be checking temperatures of all students upon entering the academy
- If you have a temp above 38C degrees you will be asked to leave
- Attendance cards will not be required. We have systems in place to record attendances.
- Students will not be lining up at the beginning of class, you will need to spread out and keep your distance for the warm ups and cool downs.
- We will ensure students training will have 100sq ft of space for airflow in the building
- Classes will be delayed by 10 mins to sanitise and clean the mats after each class
- No spectators will be allowed in any of the classes or at the side of the mats
- All people waiting for class or children will be required to do so in the waiting area and follow government guidelines.
- Anyone entering our academy and staying longer than 15 mins will be required to book in using the NHS test and trace app. The QR code for our academy can be found below.
- Once everyone has left the mat we will sanitise the mat thoroughly ready for the next class.
- Once we have sanitized we will call the next class in. Please do not enter the reception area until called in.
- We require all students to sanitize their hands before entering the mat
- If you feel unwell before training please do not attend class
- We require all family members waiting for children and students waiting for the next class to maintain social distancing guidelines
- Bathrooms will be limited to one person at a time
- All students will need to complete the COVID waiver prior to training
- We will be implementing a track and trace register for 21 days for all students attending classes
- We will look to maintain social distancing guidelines where we can during class. This will be your responsibility also.
- If for any reason you’re unable to keep a social distance of 2m we advise you wear a face covering or face mask.
- If you feel unwell please stay away from the academy and follow government advice.
- Anyone returning a trip abroad? We kindly ask you delay your return to training by 14 days also
Your health is our biggest concern. Please help support the academy and protect yourselves and training parters. If you feel you may be unwell please do the right thing and avoid training until the 14 days are over.
A full breakdown of the protocols we have in place is available on request.
If you have any concerns or require any further information regarding the reopening of our academy please contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
If your new to RGA Salford and you’re interested in starting your Jiu-Jitsu journey please click the link at the bottom of this page.